VICTORIA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
Address: Km. 2.5 Cairo-Alex Desert Road (in front of Oasis Hotel) Giza - Egypt
Area: 21,600 m2
Date of Establishment: September, 2004
Certificates Granted: American Diploma
Grades: Pre K to G12
Accreditation: Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. USA (NAAS)
Egyptian Ministry of Education
Date of Accreditation: October 2005
Location: Unique location away from pollution.
Through the united efforts of all community of students, teachers, administrators and parents VIC will prepare its students to become respectful, successful and productive citizens of the twenty-first century.
* All students can learn.
* Each student is valued as an individual with unique intellectual,
physical, social, and emotional needs.
* Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
* Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students, and community
members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive
environment within the school.
* Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety
of instructional approaches to support their learning.
* Assessments of student learning should provide students with a
variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement.
* The commitment to continual improvement is imperative if the
school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed,
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.